Mango River CMS users can easily sell products online! We recently helped a client add product listings and a donation form to their website.
The CMS has a complete ecommerce system with shopping cart built into the web page content editor, so you can create and manage an online web shop with ease!
Some of the main features allow you to:
- Add products right to your pages without a complex dashboard. Just go to your page, find a place to list your products, and click to add a product listing.
- Sell physical products, services, or even digital products like a downloadable PDF, audio, or video file.
- Customers can purchase any combination of your offerings through one polished shopping cart and checkout experience, with the entire journey staying on your website.
- Products can include various options that may affect price, such as sizes, ranges, etc. You can add multiple images to a product, track inventory, and set pricing all within your website editor.
- Manage orders and communicate with customers through the included admin screens. The orders screen allows you to search, find, fulfill, cancel, and refund orders. Track customers, add notes and export customer emails to help marketing efforts.
If you have a Mango River CMS website and want to get started, contact us to have your store enabled for you to build at no cost with our CMS user guide! We are also here to help set things up for you, if needed.
Posted on Sat, 15 November, 2014
by John Sharkey